This summer I’m going to Paris with my husband. It will be my second time and his first in Paris. We don’t like art. We aren’t fans of art. I’m in to castles and history and he’s in to music and archaeological finds. We both love churches and hiking.
Here is our Paris itinerary
Day 1: Disneyland Paris
Day 2 and 3: Paris
All of the following are covered under the Paris Museum Pass or are free.
- Notre-Dame Tower: 10 euro; 10-18:30, Fri-Sat until 22:30
- I love exploring churches and the view from the tower.
- Archaeological Crypt: 7 euro, 10-18
- I didn’t love this, but I know my husband will.
- Deportation Memorial: Free, 10-19
- I love history, this is a memorial for the French victims from Nazi concentration camps.
- Saint-Chapelle: 8,50 euro, 9:30-18
- I love this church, the Bible in stained glass is a beautiful sight.
- Concierge: 8,50 euro, 9:30-18
- History! Marie Antoinette’s prison.
- Army Museum and Napolean’s Tomb: 11 euro, 10-19
- History and war artifacts. As well as Napoleon’s tomb. My husband spent hours here!
- Holocaust Memorial: free, closed Friday and Saturday; 10-18
- Sacre-Coure: free, 6-22
- A beautiful basilica.
- Arc de Triomphe: 9,50 euro, 10-23
- A beautiful view and a mini indoor hike.
- Eiffel Tower: Free
- I don’t want to see Paris without the Eiffel, so I don’t have much interest in climbing up to the top.
Day 4: Versailles
Anything you would add or take away? I would love to know your opinion!